CP11 CO2 Meter
The CP11 handheld instrument is an economical multiple parameter meter that simultaneously measures and records CO2, humidity and temperature. It also calculates the dew point and wet bulb temperature. Equipped with the field-tested ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor, this instruments offers unbeatable value for money. Using the ROTRONIC HW4-Light software that comes with the device, it can be set as required and data can be downloaded, saved and analyzed.
Indoor air quality, monitoring in underground car parks (safety), Leak monitoring in filling plants (safety).
• Measures and logs CO2, relative humidity and temperature
• Calculates the dew point
• Hygromer® IN-1 humidity sensor
• 18,000 data point memory for CO2, humidity and temperature values
• Maximum, minimum and average value display
• Adjustable audible CO2 alarm
• Display with backlight
• Adjustable auto power off function
• Mini USB interface
Supplied with the instrument or available as download SW2.1 (settings, data download, display of measured values) or compatible with optionally available HW4 software.
Products ship within 1-2 weeks